- Published: Saturday, 09 December 2017 00:28
- Published: Thursday, 07 December 2017 22:49
- Published: Wednesday, 06 December 2017 00:37
- Published: Monday, 04 December 2017 18:14
The Super SUV dubbed as the SSUV is a V8 twin turbo delivering 641bhp with pure Lamborghini DNA, it utilises all the underpinnings of the Bentley Bentayga, Audi Q7 and Porsche Cayenne a vehicle which performs on all terrain and offers 'unrivalled performance'.
The Urus names derives from a Breed of Bull, quite apt really - The power is delivered by a 4.0 litre twin turbocharged
- Published: Monday, 04 December 2017 16:53
It's been coming for many years, a Lamborghini SUV, well this evening the vehicle expected to double Lamborghini sales is being unveiled to the world, the vehicle is surrounded by mystery from it's looks, spec and even its price, expected around $200,000. The Super SUV will certainly turn heads -
This is the first SUV for the Italian car manufacturer since the infamous LM002, famed for its appearance in Toys with Robin Williams and LL Cool J,
- Published: Sunday, 03 December 2017 22:14
- Published: Tuesday, 28 November 2017 22:13
More Articles ...
- Dacia Pop Up Shop Westfield Stratford
- Liberty Walk EU Aventador Global Reveal at The Performance Car Show 2018
- Tesla unveil new Roadster and Semi
- NAWA Technologies - Ultra Fast Carbon Batteries
- The new Bentley Continental GT 2018 has arrived
- MG3 Form Sport Review
- Driverless cars to be on UK roads 'by 2021'