- Published: Monday, 25 September 2017 21:22
- Published: Wednesday, 20 September 2017 17:27
- Published: Friday, 08 September 2017 12:50
Goodwood Revival celebrating everything pre 1966-cars, fashion and everything inbetween, don your vintage attire for a petrolium infused weekend of racing. It's day one of The Revival and despite the typically British weather festivities are in full swing the public have attended in droves fully embracing the vintage era once again at Lord March's Road and Race circuit.
- Published: Friday, 08 September 2017 08:51
- Published: Monday, 04 September 2017 20:43
We've just returned from the Concours of Elegance and the sublime setting of Hampton Court in London, the palace was the perfect backdrop for the automotive excellence event which ran for three days including the Friday which was owners day followed by two public days.
- Published: Wednesday, 30 August 2017 15:41
In just under a week the setting will be set at Hampton Court Palace for some of the rarest cars in existance, in addition to these fine cars, Harry Metcalf of Harry's garage will also be filming his Youtube channel Harry's Garage from the Concours of Elegance event. He will be showcasing some of the finest cars in the world including the Koenigsegg Agera RS Naraya.
- Published: Tuesday, 29 August 2017 14:35
More Articles ...
- Goodwood Revival To Celebrate 1957 British GP
- Dunlop brothers return to Goodwood & Revival timetable revealed
- Jenson button guest speaker at JD Classics breakfast in October
- 2017 Nissan Micra Review
- 2040 Petrol and Diesel ban FAQ
- Concours of Elegance Hampton Court car lineup 2017
- Coming Autumn 2017 to Planet Auto