- Published: Friday, 17 November 2017 21:03
- Published: Thursday, 16 November 2017 13:39
- Published: Saturday, 11 November 2017 23:06
Wednesday the 8th of November 2017 saw the official launch of the 2018 Bentley Continental GT. Hosted by the Jack Barclay Bentley Showroom in Mayfair. An opulent event, showcasing the latest GT Continental.
- Published: Tuesday, 07 November 2017 15:00
MG3 Form Sport
- Published: Tuesday, 07 November 2017 19:41
- Published: Monday, 06 November 2017 20:54
Last week we were invited to the MG ZS launch at Whittlebury Hall on the doorstep of Silverstone race circuit, we we were met by the meet and greet team, registered then we had time to peruse the MG XS models on display and grab a snadwich or cup of coffee.
A short presentation from Matthew Cheyne followed, explaining about the model, concept, design, markets etc.
Then we were escorted to our ZS models, we were given a few hours to experience the cross over SUV which comes with 2 petrol engines, and a 7 year 80,000 mile warranty.
Here's what we thought:-
- Published: Monday, 06 November 2017 20:31
The McLaren 570s Spider
The first thing you'll notice about the McLaren 570s is its striking style and ground hugging pose, add that to the range of vibrant colours offered, like Vega Blue and aptly the named McLaren Orange, and you have the making of the perfect sports car. If you're wondering if it's beauty is just skin deep, let me assure you, it can perform too, and when I say that I mean 0-124 in 9.6 seconds. Interested? Read on.