- Published: Tuesday, 04 July 2017 15:52
As an avid follower of Planet Auto we can safely say you are interested in motor sport, cars and pretty much anything automotive, well courtesy of Motor Trend we are getting the chance to interview Tiff Needell this week and ask him some questions about the service and his motoring career, favourite cars etc.
- Published: Monday, 03 July 2017 23:00
- Published: Friday, 30 June 2017 11:48
Yesterday afternoon the famous Goodwood hill climb was tackled by the likes of the Buggati Chiron and Rolls Royce Sweptail! Yes you heard that right the 10 million pound one of a kind bespoke coachbuilt marque, allthought it wasnt the fastest car of the day it certainly did turn plenty of heads. The 2018 Ford GT also made its debut with its 647bhp under the hood, defining the GT brand for the 21st century.
- Published: Thursday, 29 June 2017 13:38
We are writing this whilst hearing the rumble of engines in distant background, as you've maybe gathered from the title, Planet Auto is LIVE from Goodwood - Festival of Speed 2017, already we've seen literally hundreds of cars waiting to run as well a mas of manufacturers demoing their flagship models.
- Published: Tuesday, 27 June 2017 10:22
It's literally days away till we be going live from Goodwood Park for the 'Festival Of Speed', what a celebration it's going to with unveils from Jaguar, Mclaren and that's just the ones we know about, and of course the 70th anniversary of Ferrari. Well here's the vital informaion you've been waiting for who' driving what on the Goodwood hill climb, see you guys there.
- Published: Tuesday, 20 June 2017 10:12
It was quite a weekend for car shows in the North West of England, with The Cumbria VAG Festival being held at the Westmorland showground and the Grasmere classic car show being held in the village of Grasmere, deep in the heart of The Lake District, we opted for Grasmere thinking we may come across some rare classic and vintage marques, maybe even some coachbuilt cars. We found a car we've never ever come across at a show.
- Published: Wednesday, 21 June 2017 16:56
Europe's leading pre-season motorsport show Autosport International 2018 have just announced that Ferrari is to be their main feature.
The show runs from the 11th to 14th January annually at the Birmingham NEC in the UK, the new exciting centrepiece will showcase Ferrari lineage from Formula One through to the latest sports cars courtesy of Corse Clienti Ferrari's exclusive client racing program.
- Published: Wednesday, 21 June 2017 16:17
Bentley Continental GT3-R
- Published: Wednesday, 21 June 2017 09:58
More Articles ...
- Bernie Ecclestone Ex F1 boss to be central feature at Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Day 1 of The City Concours 2017
- City Concours complete car list unveiled
- Rolls Royce Sweptail coachbuilt bespoke one off
- First drive:- MG GS SUV in 2 weeks
- FOS Ferrari Extravaganza 70th Anniversary
- Intro to the Vauxhall Lineup for 2017