- Published: Friday, 08 September 2017 08:51
- Published: Monday, 04 September 2017 20:43
We've just returned from the Concours of Elegance and the sublime setting of Hampton Court in London, the palace was the perfect backdrop for the automotive excellence event which ran for three days including the Friday which was owners day followed by two public days.
- Published: Wednesday, 30 August 2017 15:41
In just under a week the setting will be set at Hampton Court Palace for some of the rarest cars in existance, in addition to these fine cars, Harry Metcalf of Harry's garage will also be filming his Youtube channel Harry's Garage from the Concours of Elegance event. He will be showcasing some of the finest cars in the world including the Koenigsegg Agera RS Naraya.
- Published: Tuesday, 29 August 2017 14:35
- Published: Monday, 28 August 2017 12:18
Next month Goodwood celebrates it's 20th and among this years festivities the event will commemorate the 60th anniversary of the famous 1957 British Grand Prix at Aintree. This is in addition to a no. of other celebrations being held at the 2017 Goodwood revival.
This momentous occasion will be one you won't want to miss, this memorable day back in 1957 saw the British racing heroes Toni Brooks and Stirling Moss share a Toni
- Published: Friday, 18 August 2017 12:24
- Published: Wednesday, 16 August 2017 12:38
It has just been announced Jenson button has confirmed he is attending the next JD Classics breakfast morning meet as a guest speaker - The famed breakfast meets are held at the JD Classics 155,000 ft² working site in Maldon Essex, the breakfast events which have now become synonymous with automotive enthusiasts and celebrities alike attract people from far and wide.
- Published: Thursday, 10 August 2017 15:00
Nissan Micra 2017
- Published: Wednesday, 02 August 2017 15:54
With the new regulations proposed by the UK Government regarding banning the sale of all Petrol and Diesel engined cars, vans and wagons by 2040 then following it up with a 10 year phasing out period of all combustion engines, ensuring UK roads will be Petrol and Diesel free by 2050 has many people wondering what this means for owners and collectors?
Well here's what you need to know:-
More Articles ...
- Concours of Elegance Hampton Court car lineup 2017
- Coming Autumn 2017 to Planet Auto
- We interviewed Tiff Needell about Forbidden Drives on Motor Trend
- Autosport International 2018 tickets now on sale
- The EV Goodwood Festival of Speed 2017
- 2017 MG GS Review
- Ecurie Ecosse to grace the Goodwood Revival 2017